Green Contract Services Ltd has a wealth of experience in interior soft strip, non-structural strip-out and enabling works including logistics, all associated with the safe and environmentally sound preparation of all types of buildings prior to commercial redevelopment or refurbishment.
Working as part of an ‘Alliance’ on many contracts, Green Contract Services operate alongside developers, planners and other contractors to offer a quality strip-out service, providing a comprehensive solution being involved from feasibility through handover of the stripped facility to reduce the program duration and maximise the interface between the fit-out contractor, therefore reducing revisits / unnecessary works.
Utilising specialist skills in terms of hazard identification, planned waste streaming, specialist decontamination cleaning and hazardous waste removal, we are also able to provide an all encompassing service of the strip-out phase of any project again reducing the duration of the enabling program and being able to offer economies of scale to the client.
Environmental sustainability of waste is taken very seriously at Green Contract Services. In accordance with good environmental practice and in line with current legislation, all construction waste is segregated and recycled, whilst hazardous materials are disposed of under controlled conditions. Site specific waste management plans are prepared, providing detailed documentation for disposal of construction waste on major projects.
Green Contract Services Ltd prides itself on its expertise and proven ability to carry out de-construction strip-out and enabling works in the most sensitive of environments and in the most challenging of situations, often working around live conditions but at all times maintaining sensitivity to our clients needs.
- Initial identification of items and services to be stripped out & those to remain in place.
- Put together a decommissioning schedule of all items of kit, plant and equipment to be disposed of.
- Bring together a site specific waste stream management plan of all waste generated and the intended stream to disposal / reclamation / recycling.
- Put together risk assessments & method statement for all strip-out works.
- Site implementation and strip-out of all loose furniture, all fitted furniture, floor coverings, all windows, doors / frames, skirting / architrave, internal walls, partitions, ceilings, kitchens, toilets and sanitary ware, electrical and mechanical services including the removal of all services within cores and risers.